FerrAlert™ Halo II Plus guards at the entrance into the MRI exam room, providing the most precise and reliable detection of medium to large ferromagnetic threats. FerrAlert™ Halo II Plus provides significant assistance in the prevention of serious injury to patients and staff or equipment damage. FerrAlert™ detectors are recognized to be the most accurate ferromagnetic detectors for MRI due to their exclusive location-specificity feature. FerrAlert™ detectors have been independently tested to be the most sensitive in real-world MRI environments due to its unique and patented sensor technology.
Proprietary AMR Sensor Technology used in FerrAlert™ detectors proven to be most sensitive in "Real World" MRI environment
Raw sensitivity is only meaningful if you are in the ocean looking for an isolated ferromagnetic object ( e.g. submarine). In such environment there are few other ferromagnetic, moving objects to interfere with sensing.
In the real environment of a hospital, where many ferromagnetic objects are moving all the time, you must be able to discriminate between "real" threats and objects that are ferromagnetic but not a threat.
of the ferromagnetic threat allowing the Technologist to quickly and easily identify and remove it. NO invasive pat-down or hand-held detectors required.
INTELLIGENT VISUAL WARNING
is triggered by approaching ferrous objects well outside the magnet room. The greater the threat, the further away the pre-warning is activated. Ferrous objects not approaching the entrance to Zone IV do not trigger a warning. Ferrous object is not a threat, until it tries to enter the Magnet Room. No irrelevant warnings
ESCALATING ALARM STATUS
is always visible from both inside and outside the magnet room thus giving the Technologist full control. ACR and The Joint Commission require control of Zone IV at all times.
MOST FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
for all facility architectural layouts. Mounts unobtrusively with both in-swing and out-swing MRI room doors. Alarm Indicator Lights NOT blocked by out-swinging doors.
suppresses false alarms while providing the highest sensitivity to ferromagnetic threats. The use of 24 sensors and 18 detection zones ensures uniform sensitivity and detection reliability from head to toe.
REDUCES ALARM FATIGUE
by not producing acoustic alarm on moving doors (in-swing and out-swing), exit from MRI room and cross traffic. Audio alarm is activated only at the threshold if advanced visual warning was ignored.
FERROMAGNETIC INCIDENT LOG MANAGER
is now available as an upgrade. A Continuous and Automatic Visual Record of Potential and Actual Projectile Incidents.
- Continuous Magnetic Disturbance Monitoring provides instant feedback via integrated and highly visible bar graphs
- Safe Passive Detection. NO electromagnetic radiation, RF radiation, or magnetic field
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Audio Alarm Levels
- Conforms to ALL Applicable Recommendations and Standards including FDA, ACR AAMI, Joint Commission, FGI and VA
- FerrAlert™Approved Patient Transport Equipment will not trigger an alarm
- Comprehensive Self-Test Function for hospital periodic maintenance, as well as piece of mind
- Dimensions: Height 83” (211 cm), Depth 2.25” (5.7 cm)
- Adjustable Width: 42”– 52” (106.68 – 132.08 cm)
- Complies with ES60601-1-8 International Standards for Medical Device Alarms
- Complies with IEC 60601-1:2005 Medical Device Specification Requirements
- Medical Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz, 42 Watts
- Sensitivity: Adjustable
- Audio Alarm: In Portal
- Double Photoelectric Beam: When broken, activates acoustic alarm senses direction of moving ferrous object
Click Here for Brochure