Pediatric Full Human Body Phantom is an X-RAY CT and MR compatible training product. It is primarily used to train various patient positioning techniques. Often purchased by medical schools & teaching hospitals to train their radiology students & other medical professionals.
The design of this phantom is based on the model of a 4-year-old child of 40″ (100 cm) in height. This phantom is a life-size, full-body anthropomorphic phantom with anatomically correct organs and bones constituted in 10 body parts. The phantom weighs about 20 Kgs. Other uses include visual evaluation in finding out optimal scanning conditions.
The Phantom consists of the following features:
- Anatomically correct full-body divided into 10 parts as explained below.
- Realistic body tissue-mimicking material, compatible with CT & MR imaging.
- Useful to train/perform several patient positioning techniques under radiology.
- Shoulders can be rotated 360 degrees round ways and 180 degrees sideways.
- Movable Hip joints, knees, and elbows at respective degrees.
- Detachable Head, Torso & limbs.
- The bones have a realistic three-layered structure with inner porosity which can be adjusted
according to the requirement of the particular project.
- Customizable with different pathologies(lesion, tumor, infection, abnormality) upon request.
- The phantom can be ordered in a transparent or skin-colored version.
The design of the phantom is inspired by one of our best-selling products, Adult Full Body Phantom for X-RAY/CT & MR
|Pediatric Human Head for X-RAY CT and MRI training
SKU: HD-P01 – 1 Unit
|Pediatric Human Arms for X-RAY CT and MRI training
SKU: AR-P01 – 2 Units (2×2)
|Pediatric Human Torso for X-RAY CT and MRI training
SKU:TO-P01 – 1 Unit:
|Pediatric Human Legs for X-RAY CT and MRI training
SKU: LG-P01 – 2 Units. (2×2)