CRC®-OPT-4 Smart Dose Calibrator - The fastest and most user friendly approach
The CRC®-OPT-4 Smart Dose Calibrator system is a fully integrated network ready dose calibrator and management program which supports all nuclear medicine and radio-pharmacy functions. Both the CRC®-PC Smart Dose Calibrator and Optility™ Management Software can be displayed on the same large All-In-One touch screen PC. The result is the fastest and most user friendly approach available for processing orders, tracking inventory, measuring and dispensing doses, patient record-keeping, and regulatory compliance.
Optility™ is available in three versions: NMM for Nuclear Medicine imaging sites, CPM for radio-pharmacies, and NPM for sites that per- form both operations. The CRC®-PC Smart Dose Calibrator is available in two models: HL for unit dose hot lab and RPh with extended high range for cyclotron or generator sites. The Opt-4- Smart Dose Calibrator system can be configured to meet your individual facility’s needs, and easily upgraded if processes change.
The CRC®-OPT-4 Smart Dose Calibrator provides users with the most economical approach to both fast, accurate measurements and comprehensive information management for all your Nuclear Medicine and radio-pharmacy needs.
Optility™ Nuclear Medicine Management Software
• HL-7 Interface
• DICOM Interface
• Bar Coded Inventory
• On Line Ordering Functions
• Intuitive User Friendly Screen Flow
• Health Physics Services
• Highly Customizable Labels and Reports
• HIPPA Compliant with Multiple Security Levels
• Flexible Customer Support Options
CRC®-PC Smart Dose Calibrator
• Network Ready with Remote Connectivity
• Display can be Viewed Remotely within Network
• Direct Interface to PC- no Readout Required
• User Adjustable Threshold for Fastest Response
• Smallest Calibrator Footprint
• Ethernet Communications
• Software Upgrade via Ethernet Interface
• Power over Ethernet or USB port
• Database stores QC, Moly and User Logs