“Adult Human Torso – Advanced R&D” is one of our most advanced human body simulators. It consists of all the essential organs required to conduct any major/minor medical study/research. This phantom can be made compatible with Ultrasound, X-RAY CT and MRI. PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN CUSTOMIZE THIS PRODUCT BASED ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS
It is an ideal tool for carrying out medical research under the guidance of any ‘conventional’ AND/OR ‘trending’ medical imaging technologies. The organs, bones and body tissue mimics closely with that of an adult human body’s.
- It can be customized to be compatible with Ultrasound, X-RAY CT and MRI.
- Appearance can be customized to mimic skin colour or transparent/see through.
- You can select anatomically correct & realistic organs(soft tissues and bones) for carrying out your project based research and development.
- Anatomically correct rib cage
- Anatomically correct spine
- Anatomically correct pelvis bone
- Anatomically correct Heart phantom (2 Atria, 2 Ventricles, and 4 Valves)
- Vena cava
- Esophagus tube
- Realistic liver, kidney, and Lungs
- Large & small Intestines, and bladder
- Stomach & diaphragm
- Spleen & Pancreas
- Psoas Major Muscles
(These organs can be modified, added or removed to suit the precise need of your application)
- Beating heart with an access to intravenous catheter insertion
- Beating heart model with cyclic motion of the heart walls
- Average heart rate (70 BPM)
- Adjustable heart rate (0 BPM – 140 BPM)
- Chambers fillable with water without air pockets
- Asymmetrical heart motion between left and right chambers
- Customization around Heart: Aortic aneurysm extended below the heart
- Hemorrhages in liver, pericardium and urinary bladder
- Tumors: bile duct obstructing the bile outflow, left renal tumor, and anal tumor
- Enlarged axillary lymph nodes on one side and normal on the other
- Customized Colon polyps inside intestines
(These features can be modified, added or removed to suit the precise need of your application)
Inside the Model:
Assembling the Heart Pump:
*These scans were obtained from the standard ultrasound Torso (See through version) and were taken using a GE device. Abdominal probe of 3.0 MHz -5.0 MHz
* These scans were obtained from a customized ultrasound & X-RAY CT Torso that were captured a CANON CT Scanner – One Aquilion (Model TSX-305A).
Additional features (based upon request):
- Internal hemorrhages at bilateral chambers, pelvic area, pericardial area, perisplenic areas etc.
- Lesions and tumors at precise locations.
- Customizing the phantom with motion or bleeding.
- Soft tissue and organs: Composition of urethane base soft resin
- Synthetic bones: Patented ceramic-reinforced epoxy-based composite material
Dimensions & Weight of the Phantom:
- Size: 85 x 46 x 26 cm(approx.) Weight: 40 Kgs (approx.).
Dimensions and Weight of the Shipment:
- Without hard carry case: Size: 91 x 60 x 30 cm (approx.) Weight: 45 kgs (approx.)
- With Hard carry case: Size: 120 x 65 x 45 cm (approx.) Weight: 65 kgs (approx.)
- Adult male Torso – Advanced for R&D
- Heart pump and accessories
- User Manual
- Hard carry case (optional)