Adult Heart Phantom is a realistic simulator of human heart that is anatomically correct and compatible with ultrasound, X-RAT CT, and MRI. This product has wide range of applications as it has potential to support beating functionality. Ultrasound navigated endoscopy, catheter insertion under ultrasound probe and other research & development based applications.
True Phantom Solutions designs and creates bio-medical phantoms that are ultrasound, MRI and CT compatible. We use patented synthetic material to create life-like phantoms that mimic the acoustical, physical and mechanical properties of real biological tissues. Using 3D printing technology and synthetic material, the phantoms are made to be an exact model of anatomical structures. The phantoms are fully customizable and able to suit any bio-medical project.
Upon special request, the geometry and dimensions of feature and its properties can be customized based on the requirements of any particular project.
The picture represents the phantom/model without a water tank. An optional water tank helps researchers in obtaining an enhanced view of the internal structure of the heart.
Features (included in price):
- 2 Atria, 2 Ventricles
- 4 valves
- Appendage feature
- Vena cava
- Pulmonic and pulmonary veins attached to LA
- Flexible valvular structures
New Features (included in price):
- Right Ventricle:
– Moderator Band that runs from the anterior wall to the septum (bridge).
- Left Ventricle:
– papillary muscles to the anterior & posterior walls
- Right Atrium:
– Right atrial appendage with distinct muscle structures
- Left Atrium:
– Unique muscle structure to the appendage of the left atrium
Implementing motion to the heart (Optional):
- Beating heart model with cyclic motion of the heart walls based on a mechanical pump
- System installed on a plex glass
- Chambers fillable with water without air pockets
- Adjustable heart rate
(0 BPM-140 BPM)
- Hysteresis in motion (diastole and systole of the cardiac cycle)
- Asymmetrical displacement of the heart chambers
- Complete system installed on a plex glass
Implementing additional features to the heart (Optional):
- Controlled pressure wave in the left atrium heart chamber
- Realistic pressure pulses in left atrium
- Pressure wave simplified to sinus wave
- Control to change the pressure
- Heating Chamber to achieve realistic temperatures
- Pressurized heating chamber
- Regulator unit
- Major Accommodating Tube
Design of the heart (Water tank is optional for simulating motion inside the phantom):
Set-up images of the heart installed in a water tank (Water tank is optional):
Images of the heart: