UNIDOS® E Universal Dosemeter
- An economical high quality dosemeter for universal use in radiation therapy and diagnostic radiology
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 60731 as a field class dosemeter
- IEC 60731 as a reference class dosemeter (option)
- IPEM guidelines on dosimetry transfer instruments as a secondary standard dosemeter (option)
- IEC 61674 as a diagnostic dosemeter
- High accuracy, excellent resolution (1 fA) and wide dynamic measuring ranges
- HV power supply (0 ? ± 400) V in increments of ± 50V
- Measures integrated dose (or charge) and dose rate (or current) simultaneously
- RS232 interface for device control and data output
The lightweight and compact UNIDOS E is an easy to use dosemeter, mainly used for daily routine dosimetry in radiation therapy. Ion chambers and solid-state detectors can be connected. A chamber library makes it possible to store calibration data. Air density corrections are done by keying in air pressure and temperature. UNIDOS E displays the measured values of dose and dose rate in Gy, R, Gy/min, R/min or Gy·m. The electrical values charge and current are measured in C and A. The large, high-contrast LC display is easy to read. The device includes automatic leakage compensation and an RS232 interface. The high voltage between the ion chamber electrodes is checked automatically.
UNIDOS E features both mains and battery operation.