Optimal Patient Positioning for Lower Extremity Venous Imaging from Clear Image Devices
The unique design of the Compact Ultrasound Exam Step provides ultrasound technologists with positioning choices during upper and lower leg venous insufficiency, venous reflux, and other peripheral vascular ultrasound imaging. Exams mapping the great saphenous vein (GSV) are often uncomfortable to perform. Our sonography equipment addresses the ergonomic needs of the sonographer to reduce workplace musculoskeletal injuries caused by poor patient positioning equipment during lengthy examinations.
- For standing leg venous insufficiency studies. Side rail included.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 lbs / 204 kg
- Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars, these steps can be moved from room to room or be parked out of the way when not in use
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene
- Safety grab bars provide stability for patients both young and old.
Height: 16 in / 40 cm
Width: 19.5 in / 50 cm
Length: 17 in / 43 cm
Handle height: 51 in / 130 cm and 43 in / 109 cm