ETS-Lindgren’s Dual Pillar System is ideal for automated ferromagnetic detection in doorways and hallways inside an MRI area.
SAFESCAN Dual Pillar Systems provide the highest level of functional sensitivity to Ferromagnetic material. These systems have both audio and visual indicators and will alert your staff to any potential problems without intrusive false alarms.
Dual Pillar Systems are designed to easily install into any new or existing MRI suite. These units are wall mounted as standard or can be ordered with an optional floor stand. SAFESCAN Dual Pillars can be located on either side of an MRI door; left- or right-handed, in- or out-swing. All SAFESCAN pillars utilize existing electrical connections; no hardwiring or special electrical wiring is required, reducing both the time and costs associated with installation.
- Doorway/Hallway Solution
- Automated Scanning
- Wall Mounted or Optional Floor Stand Available
- Sensitive Ferromagnetic Detection Circuitry Reduces False Alarms
- Ferromagnetic Alarm Function Activated on Interruption of Beam
- Adjustable Sensitivity to Tailor to Your Detection Needs
- Patented Gradiometers Further Reduce “Nuisance” Alarms
- Distracting Flashing Lights and Audio Alerts are Reduced
- Conforms to ACR, Joint Commission and VA Best Practices Documents
- Product and Siting Recommendations from Expert ETS-Lindgren Personnel
- Installed by Factory Trained Technicians
- On-site Training