Precision Survey Meter for Beta-, Gamma- and X-Ray Source Detection 15 keV - 2 MeV
The QUART didoSVM survey dose meter is designed to detect beta, gamma and x-ray sources of very low intensity. Its modern design as well as premium technology underline the meter‘s strong performance within its scope of work.
QUART‘s survey meter features an excellent energy response to measure radiation rate and dose from x-ray, beta and gamma sources. The meter detects leakage and scatter radiation around diagnostic x-ray equipment as well as in radiation therapy environments.
Although base unit and detector are separated, both may be combined magnetically to carry and use the meter with one hand.
The detector can be mounted on a tripod or a telescopic extension to allow measurements in heights up to approx. 3.5 meters above the ground.
The didoSVM is equipped with a backlit display to assure swift readings even in darkened environments. To provide the ability to track dose rate characteristics, the dose rate is refreshed continuously on the meter display while the measurement is running.
- Warm-Up Time: None required
- Power Supply: Rechargeable battery
- Battery Time: Approx. 80 working hrs.
- Recharging Time: 3 – 4 hrs.
- Recharging Link: Micro-B USB (to power socket or USB A 2.0 PC)
- Display: LCD with backlight; colour: white
- Base Size: 17 x 7 x 4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Base weight: 250 g
- Detector size: 10 x 3 x 4 cm (LxWxH)
- Detector weight: 220 g
- Air Kerma
- Air Kerma Rate
- Ambient Dose equivalent
- Ambient Dose Rate equivalent
- Directional Dose equivalent
- Directional Dose Rate equivalent
- Application Area: Scatter from single and mixed types of radiation fields (X-rays, gamma and beta radiation)
- Operating Range: 20 keV – 2.0 MeV (Auto-Ranging)
- Applies to scatter and indirect radiation from X-ray, gamma and beta radiation sources
- Angular Response Range: Recommended for -70° to +70° relative to the reference axis (detector)
- DOSE: 3 nSv – 10 Sv
- DOSE RATE: 0.1 µSv/h – 10 Sv/h
- TIME: 0.5 s – 15 min.
- Uncertainty: +/- 10% (N-25 – N 300 PTB/ISO)
- +/- 15% (Cs-137, Co-60 PTB/ISO)
- Response Time: < 1.0 s (for the full dynamic range)
- Measuring time of approx. 10 sec. may be required for very low dose reates, i.e. in mammography
- Special Feature: Detector mountable on tripod or extender/telescopic rod (Optional accessory)
- Base and detector connectable (magnetically)