Unique pin-action that grips the syringe and prevents it from backing out or twisting
Capintec's PIN-TEC™ syringe shield incorporates the most popular design in syringe shields today. It is built to withstand the rigors of daily use by using a unique pin-action that grips the syringe and prevents it from inadvertently backing out or twisting in the shield. Capintec's unique bright yellow florescent gloss reflects light better, which brightens the view of the syringe.
The tungsten alloy used gives a technologist maximum protection available. This syringe shield has a 2.2mm thick tungsten wall, which is currently thicker than all other nuclear medicine syringe shields
- Unique sharp pins hold the syringe in shield
- 2.2 mm thick tungsten wall is thickest on market
- Bright yellow florescent interior for easy viewing
- One hand operation to remove syringe
- Available: 1 cc, 3cc, 5cc, 10cc