Complete QA from CT imaging to dose verification
CIRS offers a variety of IMRT phantoms to match the most common IMRT treatment areas such as prostate, head and neck, breast and lung.
The phantom is constructed of proprietary tissue equivalent epoxy materials. Linear attenuations of the simulated tissues are within 1% of actual attenuation for bone and water from 50 keV to 15 MeV.These unique materials eliminate the need for correction factors, thus improving accuracy and saving time. The phantom simulates the patient through the entire process from CT data acquisition and planning to delivery and dose verification.
The Model 002H9K was designed in collaboration with David D. Loshek PhD. With the H9K, choose any point dose location within a circular area with diameter of 11.2 cm by simply adjusting the two rotating cylinders. Lung and bone equivalent rods can be positioned at any location within the circular area for assessment of heterogeneity correction. Remove the center cylinder from the phantom body to simulate head and neck set-ups.
- Ionization chambers, TLD, MOSFET and Diodes easily positioned using interchangeable rods*
- Choose any point dose location by rotating the cylinders
- Use radiographic film dosimetry - Ready Pack® and/or GafChromic® film
- Close placement of detectors to film improves film calibration
- CT - film markers ensure accurate film to plan registration
- Surfaces are etched with indices for precise alignment
- Configure with or without heterogeneities
IMRT Verification System CIRS IMRT phantoms are manufactured from tissue equivalent materials that mimic within 1% from 50 keV to 15 MeV for accurate simulation from CT planning to treatment delivery. The interchangeable rod design allows the phantom to accommodate a multitude of dose measurement devices such as ion chambers, TLD, diodes and MOSFET's in the same location within the phantom. Phantom cross sections accommodate GafChromic(r) or standard ready-pack films.(1)
Refer to the cavity and plug code list for available chamber cavities. The CIRS line of IMRT phantoms is compatible with the RIT 113 software for film to plan analysis.
Click Here for product brochure