No more broken cassettes!
The CR Cassette Protector permits efficient and accurate weight-bearing X-rays of feet (AP view) while protecting CR cassettes for fewer worries. To use, simply place the CR Cassette Protector over a cassette that is positioned on the floor. Non-slip rubber grips keep the protector in place on hard flooring. Patients can step safely onto the CR Cassette Protector with as much weight as needed to obtain the desired image.
- The face plate is made of unbreakable polycarbonate with designs supporting 275, 450 and 750 pounds
- Keeps patient’s foot as close to the target image platform as possible to ensure high quality images with no significant magnification
- The face plate is x-ray lucent, allowing the x-rays to pass through the Cassette Protector with very little absorption or scattering
- The non-slip rubber floor grips keep the cassette protector from slipping on a hard floor
- Easy to keep clean, the Cassette Protector is made from germ-resistant nonporous polyethylene, polycarbonate, and stainless steel