Providing a safe, easy way to take weight-bearing x-rays of feet (AP view), this Protector can be easily placed over the imaging detector positioned on the floor. Patients simply step on the Protector with as much weight as needed to get the desired image.
- Comes in all standard CR cassette and DR panel sizes
- X-ray lucent faceplate allows x-rays to pass through the Protector with no significant absorption or scattering
- Keeps patient’s foot as close to the target image plate as possible, ensuring high-quality images with no significant magnification
- Nonslip rubber grip prevents movement on hard, smooth surfaces
- Germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene, polycarbonate, and stainless steel are easy to clean