Introducing RTI's Black PIRANHA - Easy and Fast X-ray Quality Control
The Black Piranha is powerful and unique - the strongest of all Piranhas. The power of the black Piranha is absolutely impressive and its adaptability is remarkable.
Black Piranha Standard Dental QA Kit Consists of:
- Black PIRANHA D 255
- Piranha Dental (D + W) ; For dental applications. With kVp and time, HVL ,Total Filtration, Dose, Dose rate and Waveforms. Model 255 comes with an electrometer input for external detectors.
- Internal rechargeable batteries, Internal bluetooth, USB port, USB cable (5 m)
- Panoramic holder (101-1437) designed for attaching Piranha to dental panoramic equipment
- 8" Windows Tablet with Ocean Connect Installed
- Power supply, Quick start guide, CD with reference documentation
- Transport case
Simply Plug n Play
The Black Piranha with accessories makes X-ray QA easy and fast. Connection is automatic – just plug n play. The Quick Check feature identifies the probes you insert and selects the optimum Piranha settings for your measurements – sit back and let the Piranha do the work!
Both Quick and Thoughtful
Everything happens in a flash! The Black Piranha is quick, Ocean 2014 software is quick and therefore your daily QA-work will go quickly. Ocean can perform instant real-time analysis during your measurements. Ocean also prepares a report in the background as you go. So when the work is done, if you want a complete report of your work – just press print! Use your tablet/laptop as both an interactive display during the measurements and as a powerful analysis tool when you are back at the office. All your measurements, along with the result and the report will be stored inside your tablet or laptop. No unnecessary, time-consuming data-transfer at the end of the day.
A Piranha Never Forgets
During the measurements you will only see the desired values on your tablet or laptop but since the Piranha continues to work behind the scenes, you always have access to all of the data from each measurement. This enables you to perform for instance trend analysis and study the history of each X-ray equipment – even months after you have completed your measurements.
A Complete QA Solution Instantly
The Piranha comes ready-to-use with everything you need included. It is really an all-in-one multifunction meter. Connect to your computer wireless or via USB and you have a complete QA-system! The number of Piranha models available ensures that you only pay for what you need. As your needs grow, you have unlimited ability to upgrade your Piranha.
Piranha has a unique feature that makes it possible to check the position of the detector before measuring. By using the “Position Check” function, you can verify that the detector area is fully irradiated. Possible field inhomogeneities are also neuralized.
Up to 10 Year Warranty
Join the RTI Extended Warranty Program you will have the opportunity to increase your warranty 2 years at a time – up to 10 years.
Why choose the Black Piranha over other competitive meters?
- RTI based in Sweden is dedicated to making the best x-ray quality assurance products in the world - that is their expertise and it shows in their quality products and satisfied customers.
- Dedicated support for our Canadian users - CSP Medical is one of RTI's oldest distributors - yes we've been selling RTI meters for 25 years.
- Get the best warranty in the market - 2 years plus the opportunity to increase it up to 10 years.
- Receive a one hour webinar from CSP Medical to get your meter and software setup quickly.
- With your purchase you will become an exclusive member of our RTI Users Group. We provide ongoing education as new updates become available plus things like useful measuring tips, calibration reminders and much more.
- We have a growing network of medical professionals that travel abroad and they will will take your old meter to provide to a hospital that can't otherwise afford this.
Need Help? Our QA specialists would be happy to help you with product configuration or answer any questions. Contact us today at: 1.800.265.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for the Black Piranha Brochure